Thursday, October 17, 2024

POWERFUL VISION & INTERACTION WITH GOD ALMIGHTY ABOUT NOVEMBER OF THIS YEAR - Could We Be Home With Him By This November?

 

        I never posted this vision and word given by God Almighty on Youtube or my Blog, so I will now to give even MORE confirmation Jesus could very well come this month.  This occurred at the end of August or beginning of Sept, so I was able to tell my husband to use the 10K he had just obtained to live off of and pay off bills.   He is now nervous, and attempting to move with a loan, but I am continuing to trust the Lord!

         The Lord was being very direct!  He even repeated the vision and word exactly the same which means IMMINENT!

      I was led to ponder my Citibank Credit Card with up to 20K on it that was due to be paid off by November of this Year.   Suddenly, the Lord God surrounded me with His Presence, and confirmed to me it would be covered.  "Do not worry."  The Presence and gory that surrounded me seemed different.  It seemed as if I was surrounded head to toe, in His hands.  So however, this credit card gets paid off, it is sure to be His hand that plays the cards!  lol

     Like I said, this repeated EXACTLY the same right away ... so it is imminent!

  I have only been given repeat visions 3 times with translations and one of these includes this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment