Friday, September 20, 2024

Angels and Dinosaur Creatures. What does this hold for our future as Believers?

 


     This dream included a quiet, gentle, caring, tall guy.   He had dinosaurs.   It was ethereal-like in nature of all that transpired, but it was down on my property where I keep my front yard tortoise.  My garden area.

     I was with my tortoise.  I then noticed there were at least 3 or 4 of them.  At that moment, one of them got excited and began running around the raised garden beds, and then back to me.   I noticed his enormous size, and was shocked how big it was.  More of them got excited, and began running and prancing around.  They were quite fast.  Faster than a normal tortoise.

    I began wondering where my tortoises were, as I actually have two.  One in the backyard too.  I went over to a talk, thin young guy, and asked him where my tortoises were.   He then proceeded to call forth a couple even bigger creatures.  They looked like the dinosaurs that are low to the ground, rounded bodies, and a tail with spikes on the end.   They responded well to the guy, so when one came up to me, I put out my hand.  It sniffed my hand.

    Suddenly, I saw the guy coming with bags of fruit,veggies and flowers.  These bags were as big or even bigger than the dinos.  I don't know how the guy carried them.  He had supernatural ability.  

     The dinos ate up the food.  I felt protected.   I went over to the tall thin guy and with my arm lifted up, I was able to wrap my arm around his waist.  It was a hug of sorts.  Just being near him felt peaceful and joyful.  He didn't mind my closeness.  He kept doing his work.  Tools of some sort.  There was a pureness about our relationship.

     Was he an angel?   Was he called to be with me to protect me?

No comments:

Post a Comment