Thursday, May 3, 2018

I AM COMING! - Jesus

5/2/18

  I had many dreams last night, but one vision given still stands out in my spirit right now!  I was viewing a scene... looking into the sky above some mountains, and I saw and heard..."I am coming!"  I heard it more than I saw it, but the next two things were clear in my vision...an exclamation mark and the word, Jesus.
   The exclamation mark seemed to be like a big crowd going up into the sky... it looked like birds, but that was just my guess...I tend to believe people in white robes could look like birds from a distance, so if you want it to fit with the understanding of what is being said, then it was the picture of the rapture happening!  It was an odd sight to see, but just after the exclamation mark was the word...Jesus.   Like He signed His name in the sky for me.
  All the other dreams I had last night just seems to support that Jesus is very imminent, and all that is happening upon this earth is being formed or forced by the hand of God.  This upcoming war is not a mistake that is happening by chance, but being orchestrated by the Hand of God Almighty to fulfill His Word!


No comments:

Post a Comment