Wednesday, May 31, 2017

THE NEW PACKAGE GIVEN BY NORTH KOREA?

This dream was given to me on May 31st, 2017 in the early hours of the morning....

 I am in the front passenger seat of a car.  I am aware that the car is moving away from my mother and father's home, on Highway 94.  I have an awareness that my family is in the backseat or at least all my kids.  I do not know who is driving.
For some reason I ask the driver to get over to the side of the road, but I can't remember why.  It happens to be at the area across the street from the feed store.  I jump out of the car, and turn to my right looking towards the West.  I see something....
I see a car pull in near us and a man gets out.  He sets up a device near a rectangular big rig compartment shell that seems to be open on the side.   It all seems so oddly small....like it is a distance away.   He jumps back into his car and zooms off on the road towards Jamul!   I study this device that the man left, and it is moving.  I get this feeling that since he split so fast, it must not be good, so, I turn back to the open door of the car and jump in!
I say, "We gotta get outta here!" The driver begins to drive away before I can get my door shut.  Not sure when I recognize the driver as my mother, but we don't get very far on the road past the feed store heading towards Jamul, when I sense a blinding blast behind the car.
I look over at my mother driving and she is looking into her rear view mirror.  She reaches over to me and grabs my hand.  Giving it a squeeze, she says, "It's not good."  I say, "Is it atomic?"  She says, "Yes." I brace myself for impact wondering how it will feel to be hit by an atomic wave.  Then I process...am I going to be raptured?   I wake up.


No comments:

Post a Comment